Tuesday 17 January 2012

Appreciating what we've got

Feeling a bit glum about city living and the constant peoplebeingrightthereinyourface - ness of it I was stomping on my way to work when I looked and saw I was standing by a beautiful lake on a frosty morning and the sun was coming up.


I stopped from my life and bad mood for about 30 seconds and it was really nice. I'm not saying I suddenly felt like a new woman and skipped through the rest of my day, but it did make me think that there are little things you can appreciate everywhere and its important to take a moment out of your head and look around.

London may be stressful sometimes and the daily commute is not ideal but sometimes one needs to get over oneself a bit....although geese are not necessarily friendly so its best not to stand by lakes in awe for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment